Please see the attached forms for our current events and conferences. If there are any questions, or to submit a form to us please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The North Carolina Funeral Director's Association offers numerous benefits to it's members upon joining the organization.
We hope you consider joining the organization and look forward to serving you.
• Electronic Newsletter: E-Line bulletin with up-to-the-minute information on critical news affecting funeral service.
• Membership & Resource Directory: A comprehensive resource directory published annually containing the following:
• NCFDA membership listing for funeral establishments, affiliate members, retired or inactive members,
• NCFDA Telephone Directory
• NCFDA Officers, directors and staff
• NCFDA Convention Exhibitors
• NC Crematories
• NC Vital Records Offices (Register of Deeds)
• NC Local Health Departments
• NCFDA Bylaws
• Toll Free Number: For efficient and direct communication at 800-616-2332
• Web Site: Your 24-hour source for information at www.ncfda.org
Free job openings, for sale items and opportunity listings for members.
Continued Education Programs
Primary provider of quality programs.
Family Survey Forms
"Family Service Evaluations" a confidential family feedback.
Information & Referral
Literature, Brochures, Books and Audio-Visual Aids.
Publication of reports from NC Boards of Mortuary Science meetings.
Permanent headquarters office employing full time Executive Director .
Representing your professional interest in the legislature, government agencies and related agencies.
Introduction and monitoring of legislation that impacts on funeral service.
Political Action Committee
NC Funeral Service Political Action Committee.
Advice of Legal Counsel and Certified Public Accountant.
Getting outside your office, and meeting and talking to fellow professionals at local, state and national meetings may be the greatest benefit of your membership.
• Top-notch seminars for education
• Funeral service trade exhibits
• Social events
• Professional networking
all in an atmosphere of fellowship among professional peers.
• Timely educational meetings and fellowship in order to update members on new programs, services and developments
• Regional Workshops